Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Drawings?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

Character Drawings? Empty
PostSubject: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:05 am

I think as soon as people get into Beta and participate on the forums we can fire up character sketches and what not. I need to invest into a sketchbook, tho. I currently cannot find my other one for the life of me.
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Harmakhet
Art Committee
Harmakhet

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:15 am

That sounds good to me. My ability in actually drawing lacks some refinement but is passable at times. I tend to outsource the linework to others and do the clean up and colors. Might be that we do something like that here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harmakhet.com/portfolio
Armeggedon
Applicant
Applicant
Armeggedon

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:03 pm

Here's some of my Characters that I've drawn that I will create in Champions Online

Armeggedon
Character Drawings? Arm

Har
Character Drawings? Harr25

Character Drawings? S2010073

Unnamed Toon
Character Drawings? Lx13

Sorry for the bad quality, my scanner sucks...LOL

Last edited by Armeggedon on Sun May 31, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armeggedon
Applicant
Applicant
Armeggedon

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Here's an old drawing of my main Toon Armeggedon, He looks alittle different now...I have an entire story line and plot for theses characters.

Character Drawings? S2010037
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:13 pm

They look great, could ba heroes or villains. Nice and edgy. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Armeggedon
Applicant
Applicant
Armeggedon

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanks, Armeggedon is a hero gone bad.....Har is the original Armeggedon before his soul becomes currupted, it's a long story maybe I'll post the story line and you can tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Harmakhet
Art Committee
Harmakhet

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:38 pm

Armeggedon wrote:
Thanks, Armeggedon is a hero gone bad.....Har is the original Armeggedon before his soul becomes currupted, it's a long story maybe I'll post the story line and you can tell me what you think.

Me thinks that we could easily link Harmakhet and Har/Armeggedon due to the obvious Egyptian ties. Great linework by the way. I'm sure we'll team up with art as well. I'm usually up for coloring...when I have the free time (which is more rare these days.)

Do you have a backstory written up for your main guy? Would like to read it and see if there is any way to link them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harmakhet.com/portfolio
Armeggedon
Applicant
Applicant
Armeggedon

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Here's the whole storline...it's a long read.

BlackWatch & Armeggedon
by Steven Fletcher
©️ 2005 Backroom Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

1279 B.C. Egypt (era of the 19th Dynasty) Ramesses II the 3rd ruler of the 19th Dynasty is the protector of a relic and a secret that must never be discovered. The time of the Crusades has been upon the land of Egypt, and with it many High Priest the protectors of this secret also, have been slain. Deep within the Pyramids of Giza is the Bastrian Virus incased in a tomb, it is not just a Virus, and it is a race of aliens that thrive on host bodies. The Bastrians first appeared in Egypt in the form of a comet, emerging from the comet to infect and conquer the planet. With the help of a Mystical being known as "Har" by the Egyptians, the first Bastrians and the Natives who were infected by the virus were defeated. "Har" informed Ramesses that this tomb is to never be opened and must be guarded and protected at all cost, for the Bastrain Virus could not be totally eliminated, but only contained. During the Crusades all of the High Priest are murdered, leaving only Ramesses with the knowledge of what truly lies deep within a hidden chamber of the Pyramid of Khufu in Giza. This secret would become myth as time went on and as the last Egyptian Dynasty would perish.

1948 A.D. The United States government along with the USSR has found evidence of Aliens from another solar system on earth. This begins the great Space race at this time both governments make the decision to let the public know of their plans of space exploration, but not of the discovery of Aliens on earth. After many years of launching satellites, NASA finally found what they had been looking for in 1971; X-ray binary star Cygnus X-1 is what it was called. This turned out to be the discovery of a Black Hole where strange activity had been coming from. This would lead to the direction and name of the new top secret department of NASA known as "The Blackwatch Project". Within years of the discovery the government began construction of a state of the art, futuristic spaceship. Working in conjunction with other World Super-Powers the Blackwatch Project began testing and production on materials found from the remains of the alien ships they had recovered from Roswell ( Area 51) and Yamantau A.K.A. Russia's Area 51. NASA continues to explore space and as the years go on they begin construction of a space station ,not letting the public know that this space station would be the launching point for the Spaceship they have been constructing for years. The year is now 2001 after many years of construction "Watcher 1" is finally complete and ready to launch.

A new Era has begun for the "Blackwatch Project" and a new Supervisor has taken the reigns of the program, his name is R.J. Kades, Kades is a Member of Top Secret organization known as "Majestic 12" and also the "Higher Hand". The Higher Hand was an organization that had plans to secretly take over the government to bring the World under a one government system. Kades took the Blackwatch program in quite a different direction than the program was initially intended. The Blackwacth Project began taking on more of a military persona under Kade's supervision. Joshua Washington was named captain of the newly built spaceship and told that he and his crew would embark on a 3 yr mission into space. Their first priority would be to study the the activity around X-ray binary star Cygnus X-1 ( The Black Hole), and second which was only to be reported to Kades, was to explore a worm hole that "Majestic 12" had discovered. On December 10th of 2002 "Watcher 1" launches from the space station .......

Mansfield State prison May 19th, 2002 {His name on the street is Hip Hop: Real Name Kwalib Alexander, born in the the Hip Hop Culture, Kwalib was a natural at everything he did Football, Basketball, karate and even freestyle rap battles. Kwalib was always trying to do the right things in life, but because of his circumstances and where he came from it made him make certain decisions to take care of his family and better himself. Tony D'Michaels a lifelong friend of Kwalib grew up in an Organize crime family. He introduced kwalib into a life of Mob Protection and all that goes along with it, this is when Kwalib becomes known as "Hip Hop", after years of working for the mob Hip Hop begins to see the effects of what he is doing on his own community and people. He also begins to realize how he is not being true to himself and his beliefs. His decides that he wants out ....}Death row inmate #15263 Kwalib Alexander, a former Mafia Hitman/Bodyguard who became a liability, now sits in a cell and awaits his fate. He never saw it coming; the very people whose interests he protected were having him executed because he wanted out. On this morning he had come to grips that his life was to be terminated by lethal injection. He receives one strange visitor this day...it is R.J. Kades, Kades informs Kwalib that it's a shame that he couldn’t have used his skills to be a positive member of society, and that he was glad that his day of judgment was upon him. Kades then leaves without explanation of his visit........puzzled by the visit Alexander goes back to sitting in his cell waiting the hour of his death. Then at 12:00am Monday morning the lethal injection was administered to Kwalib Alexander, his body was then taken to the morgue and the death certificate was signed. From there Secret Government agents had arranged for his body to be sent to a Top Secret facility. That is where Kwalib Alexander would come out of his catatonic state for a quick moment and catch a glimpse of a sign that reads "Blackwatch High Security".

Then he would slip back into his catatonic state, and when he would awake things would never be the same. When he awoke he found himself in a hospital bed with a strange woman sitting by his side holding his hand. Suddenly the woman spoke to him, "Justin!! Thank God you've finally come out of your coma". That is when a name came to his memory, "Linda!"...at this time he had no recollection that his real name was Kwalib Alexander and that he was at one point a Member of the Mafia and served as an elite Hitman/Bodyguard that was betrayed by the very people who he worked for. Now the only memories that he had were of being a High Security agent in the U.S. government, and those of the time spent with his Fiancé Linda. Justin Watterson was the name that he would go by, and who he would actually be for the next 3 yrs of his life. During this time he would be sent on top secret missions as a spy for the War Department and also missions to bring down South American drug lords. What he didn’t know was that he was only a pawn of R.J. Kades being groomed for the Blackwatch program.

2005 Captain Joshua Washington returns to Earth, he tells R J Kades of his travels. He then informs him of his findings of the wormhole that Kades had instructed him to investigate. The crew had decided to go into the wormhole, upon entering they found out that it transported them to the other side of the galaxy where they encountered new life forms, superior life forms. Some were intelligent and they asked permission to board the space ship and explore the galaxy with the crew. These beings would become the founding members of The Blackwatch Assault team,

2007 {Small cult cells begin surfacing around the Globe “slave descendants of the Bastrians who served in exchange for their families lives. they believe in the 2nd coming of the Bastrians.}

Pyramid of Khufu, 2 Archeologist are exploring caverns and discover a hidden chamber, in it is a solid gold tomb with strange Hieroglyphics on it. This is the find of the decade a tomb of a pharaoh that nobody knew existed. The 2 men make the decision to open the tomb, upon opening the tomb a strange smell enters the air and within the blink of an eye they both become infected, and with their infection they have re-established the presence of the Bastrians. The 2 men now emerge from the pyramids not as humans but as the biggest threat that this planet has ever encountered. During this period the Worlds entire focus is on the war in Iraq and Terrorism, these battles shall pale in comparison to what is about to take place. The 2 men begin to spread the virus...soon what were just 2 men with the virus become 1,000. Anarchy begins to grip the whole Middle East as soldiers in Iraq begin to contract the virus. Meanwhile half way across the galaxy on planet Bastoria a civilization long thought extinct awakens from a tomb in a pyramid...it is the Queen of Bastria. The opening of the tomb on earth has somehow released her from her imprisonment at the hands of Har. Now the only thought that races through her veins is that of revenge, revenge on earth and revenge on the one who had imprisoned her and killed her people.

ARMEGGEDON
The year is 2036 earth has been exploring the universe for 34 years now. At first when a new species was discovered, scientist would kidnap a sample and using gene splicing and genetic manipulation would incorporate super powered characteristics into humans. The main reason for this type of experimenting was to help earth prepare for the onslaught of Bastria, an alien race who in 2027 waged its first attack on earth and was defeated by the Blackwatch, so they thought. At first it was envisioned that these people would become an elite fighting force (The Blackwatch) as years passed some super soldiers wanted real power and formed a rebellion against earth and other planets within the federation. Eventually most of the rebellions were defeated and genetic manipulation was outlawed. Earth and the federation’s new policy on encountering new species was non-interference by 2043 earth and the federation realized that soon they would be overwhelmed by the forces of Bastria. This is when two high priests of the planets of Avalon and Maze, who were members of the federation, brought to the attention of the leaders that they might be able to greatly help the efforts to end the terror of the Bastrians. They told the council of the ancient legend of the imperials. The priest Rave of Avalon told of how many centuries ago of the Avalonians used their mystic forces to call upon the Domain of the Imperials (The Keepers of The Cosmic Order), to end such a threat the Zatarians posed against their solar system. They also told that the act for this would be a very high one never the less, the council instructed the priest to perform their ritual for the council felt that is was only a matter of time before the Bastrians would lay their existence to waste.

The priest then performed the sacred ritual of Shurezz to open a portal of communication with the Domain Imperials.....The Entity of order denied aid to the universe stating that the universe under one ruler would be orderly, he does not care who’s ordered. So then they appealed to the Entities of Chaos they agreed to help, but require a sacrifice. Chaos instructs the priest and the council that one the planets in the federation must seize to exist and that one of the members of the council must be allowed to be transformed into Armeggedon. Chaos told the council the only way that Chaos's powers would work on their physical plane was if they could astrally project their energies into an individual of human existence. That is when Nathan Cobb, a representative of the D.I.A. (Defense Intelligence Agency) to the federation agreed to let himself be transformed into the being. Before the transformation Nathon Cobb realizes that his persona would be completely dominated by the being Armeggedon. That is when he asks the Entities of Chaos if he could have enough time to say goodbye to his wife Tiara and his young child Marcus. Chaos agrees. Then with the help of a friend from the D.I.A. Nathan imprints his memories /thoughts/feelings/persona on a memory disc, hoping that one day he may be able reunite himself with his family.

The transformation takes place and Armeggedon is revealed. 6' 11" and 1105lbs (He is not a nice person). That is when the federation receives the news that the planet of Maze no longer exists. Armeggedons first order of business is to retrieve his *SICLE OF CHAOS* from its hiding place since the dawn of time. On this adventure Armeggedon sacrifices everyone on the expedition team for the greater good! (His Greater Good).

Now we enter the Incubus, who is the Evil Banished member of the Imperials, he was was banished from the Domain of the Imperials due to the fact that he committed acts of treason against the Keepers of the Cosmic Order. The reason for the Incubus's banishment was a gene of power which he granted to the Forces of Bastria during the 1200's on Earth without acknowledgement or consultancy to the other Imperials, for a forbidden lust of his own (The Queen of Bastria) with allowing himself to become mortal and sharing himself with the Queen he allowed her to receive the gene of power, enabling her to pass the gene down through all of her offspring. For a member of the Imperials this was a forbidden act to allow themselves to become mortal and granting them offspring of their decedents. Realizing that Chaos has sent Armeggedon to the Universe he knows that it is only a matter of time before Armeggedon seeks out the Queen and destroys her and her offspring again. With the help of his henchmen from his place of banishment, he arranges for them to steal the Orbs of Time from Infinity the Keeper of Time. Once the Incubus receives the Orbs of Time he travels back in time to before the birth of Nathan Cobb. From there he posses Jacob Cobb (Nathans Father) once he enters the soul of Jacob, weird things start happening to Jacob. He starts having strange visions and odd experiences, on the night that Nathan Cobb is conceived, Jacob has massive hallucinations of great peril and evil deeds done by his unborn son, but for some reason he cannot stop himself from relishing in the thought.....9 months later Nathan Cobb is born at the exact moment that Nathan is born, Jacob dies of a heart attack ( more on that later)...Nathan's DNA has been altered by the Incubus, Nathan is actually a combination of 3 individuals Jacob his father, Kathleen Cobb his Mother and The Incubus.

The Incubus has added a trigger gene...that when the time is right will allow for Nathan to give in to his Dark nature... Nathan has a very troubled childhood; he suffers from night terrors and episodes of uncontrollable anger fits. [STORY NEEDS FINISHED]

Armeggedon was a defender in the Domain of The Imperials and on many occasions he would be sent to other Dimensions and Planes to protect the existence of the Imperials along with other Warriors of Imperia. Armeggedon and Incubus are not the greatest of friends, for it was Armeggedon who told the Imperial Council of The Incubus's wrong doings and dishonorable acts, which lead to him being banished.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Dispersed some of the blocks of text a bit. It was pretty scary from whatever you cut and pasted it from, heh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Armeggedon wrote:
Here's some of my Characters that I've drawn that I will create in Champions Online

Armeggedon
Character Drawings? Arm

Har
Character Drawings? Harr25

Character Drawings? S2010073

Unnamed Toon
Character Drawings? Lx13

Sorry for the bad quality, my scanner sucks...LOL

I love this style. Very nice, man!

You should join us on the Art Committee! This is quite some talent you have here! I especially love the line art. Reminds me of Joe M a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings?   Character Drawings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Drawings?
Page 1 of 1