Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CotE Rogue's Gallery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

CotE Rogue's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: CotE Rogue's Gallery   CotE Rogue's Gallery EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:09 am

I would love it if we started to build our own villains library so that we can not only have villains of our own within the CotE Universe, but when people do RPs, we have a great selection to chose from. A long time ago (City of Heroes pre-beta) the original CotE started something like this and we came up with a plethora of unique groups to call our own. Since that was sometime back in 2002-2003 I've pretty much forgotten all of those groups, what they stood for, and the descriptions of each. So I suppose now is a good time to start this back up.

Back in Tempestria we created a group called the Harvest of Shadows. I vaguely remember the purpose, but I liked the name. I had an idea for a 'Sinister 6' type group that harvested the dark essences of the elements. There would be 6 in the group composed of the following elements: Magnetism, Radiation, Lightning, Poison, Heat, and Darkness. Why these elements? They have a darker stigma attached to them at times, and are good elements to use for "villains". Not every one of these will be a "Controller"-type (Corrupter?) villain. For instance, the Magnetism elemental bends metal, but uses that power to coat himself in an armor-like skin and can manipulate said metallic skin into various weapons during combat (Tank); but the Lightning elemental may be strictly Support and use his/her power to protect teammates using Lightning Cages, Lightning Fields, etc.

It's a little rough, but we have time to work on it. I would like for our first RP to be somewhat related to these guys. The Harvest of Shadows are to CotE as the Brotherhood of Mutants is to the X-men sort of thing. Hopefully that made some sense. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: CotE Rogue's Gallery   CotE Rogue's Gallery EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 pm

We also really need a magical villaingroup component too.

I'm not really a magic kinda guy so I can't really come up with that though. scratch

I'd probably end up turning into a section of Dark Shroud if I tried anyways. Razz

Last edited by Morcalivan7 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Noble
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Noble

PostSubject: Re: CotE Rogue's Gallery   CotE Rogue's Gallery EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 pm

We could use a villain group I put together for a story I working on years ago but never got around to. It had a bunch of villains I collected from people on the Guru Boards and put them together. Called them the Table of Ten, yeah it's cheesy, but the villains were definitely an interesting group. Only got the first chapter done, which acted as an introduction for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CotE Rogue's Gallery   CotE Rogue's Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

CotE Rogue's Gallery
Page 1 of 1