Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough   Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:01 am

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/816935/bioware-mmo-project/videos/gcom09_oldrepublic_spc1_082109.html

its safe to say i am a true convert now

there are also 4 parts that will automatically load when this video finishes
Back to top Go down
Black-Ice
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Black-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough   Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Am I the only one that noticed how easy this game is? Look at his HP throughout the videos, even when fighting the Jedi Knight it never even got to 3/4 energy.
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough   Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 am

wel since the game isnt finished i assumed it was tweaked to demonstrate some of the game play....even DCU is guilty of having videos of ppl like Bizzaro, Doomsday and power armoured Lex Luther each who have given Superman a difficult one on one battle get beat easily by players.

Besides i think the Jedi KNight would have kicked his butt, had he not had that Bounty Hunter helping him...the padawan sucked though....

in any case its pre alpha and looks amazing....what i really love about the Jedi/sith class is the simple force charge move to your victims.... a simple way for a melee character to close the gap....i hope other games are taking notes.
Back to top Go down
Black-Ice
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Black-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough   Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 am

Waitwaitwait, PRE Alpha? PRE alpha? This looks like it's ready to release next week! o_O
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough   Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:29 pm

LOL i know....i joined there forums and i saw the cover system that the smugglers could use....awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Ovotoru
Applicant
Applicant
Ovotoru

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough   Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Looks awesome, I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough   Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Seriously. It looks like its been on the market for a year already. Very impressive. Cryptic ought to take notes. :p
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough   Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Republic Developer Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children of the Elements :: Welcome to Our Forums :: Guest Lounge and Café-
Jump to: