Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero Names

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Initiate
Initiate
Dove

Hero Names Empty
PostSubject: Hero Names   Hero Names EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Hey all, I have recently come to a problem, wel something that may not even be a problem. So I have two heros i'm trying to completely decide on as a main character, both woudl be DPS but one will prob be support too. Atm I have the start of Diamond Dust posted, but the other one i've run into a problem with. The name I chose for her is a name of a hero from Marvel. Now i know tehre are issues in the past taht marvel hasn't been happy with people using names like them. Then name I was going for was Dove. She was probably going to be usign the Sorcery and Supernatural powers. Does anyone think the name would be an issue when the game is realseed?

I don't want to be genericed like waht happend to people in CoV/H
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

Hero Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Names   Hero Names EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:54 am

A name like Dove should be ok...its not like a comic book company owns the word..for instanced i created a character named ion and it was allowed...had the character been a unique combination that was created by someone then yea you might have a problem....like Green Lantern..Green and Lantern on its own are just words.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Initiate
Initiate
Dove

Hero Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Names   Hero Names EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 am

Awesome ^.^ I had just had a conversation like this with my friend last night. This makes me really happy because i've been rather interested in thsi hero consept and I actaully have an idea for a history and such. Thank you for the reply Liquidiz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Names   Hero Names Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Names
Page 1 of 1