Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Initiate
Initiate
Dove

Hello Everyone ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone ^^   Hello Everyone ^^ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Diamond Dust and I had been looking at the CO forum when I had ran across this group. I really love the idea of it and I hope to be a part of it ^.^

I'm a pretty laid back person that loves to play MMOs and other games, I have played other games so i'm pretty experienced, i've played the CoV/H games, both to 50 and WoW with a lvl 80 and few 70s >.> (regret spending taht much time on that tbh lol x3). I hope to meet lots of freindly and nice people and make new friends when playing this game and having an active and freindly group to be apart off ^^

From what i've seen looking at the different posts here this group seems to match that ^^ you all seem very nice and i'd really like to contribute and be apart of CotE =)
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

Hello Everyone ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone ^^   Hello Everyone ^^ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to put up an application in the application section, too!
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

Hello Everyone ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone ^^   Hello Everyone ^^ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 pm

welcome to the forums, hope we are everything you expected and more
Back to top Go down
Dove
Initiate
Initiate
Dove

Hello Everyone ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone ^^   Hello Everyone ^^ EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome ^.^ I hope to have lots of fun with everyone =)

I went and posted my hero that i'm working on, she's still in progress x3.

And i'm sure you all will be, you all seem like a lot of fun so i'm sure i'd love playing with everyone in CO ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wodahs
Applicant
Applicant
Wodahs

Hello Everyone ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone ^^   Hello Everyone ^^ EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Yin wrote:
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to put up an application in the application section, too!

I looked for that the first time I posted, couldn't find one. Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone ^^   Hello Everyone ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children of the Elements :: Welcome to Our Forums :: Guest Lounge and Café-
Jump to: