Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noble
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Noble

Noble Empty
PostSubject: Noble   Noble EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Personal Information
Character Name: Noble
Alter Ego: Arthur Ryan
Aliases / Nicknames: The Last Miner of Goodwill
Place of Birth: Goodwill, West Virginia, United States of America
Living Relatives: None
Personal Colors: Purple and Green

Powers, Skills and/ore Abilities
Core Origins: Super Strength, Flight, energy blasts, Sees his surrounding environments as subatomic particles and not as the color spectrum like normal humans, and matter manipulation
Combat Role: Melee tank
Any Weaknesses: He prevents himself from using his powers to their full potential because he fears that he would lose his humanity in the process.

Physical Synopsis
Height: 6' 10", can alter it as he wishes
Weight: 50 tons
Build: Massive, slightly blocky and rigid
Eye Colour: Glowing Neon Yellow
Hair Colour: None
Race/Ethnicity: Was once human, can no longer be classified as any

Mental Synopsis
Personality: Friendly yet withdrawn
Dislikes: An over abundance of good or evil

Origin

Arthur Ryan was born in 1923, in the town of Goodwill, West Virginia a small town that had been built around a coal mine. Arthur lived a simple and uneventful life until he was 16, when he father was killed when a mine shaft collapsed. Arthur became the man of the house and he and his mother continued their simple lives. When the United States entered World War II, Arthur was drafted. He was fortunate to never receive any serious wounds throughout the war, and when he finally returned home he left the army with the rank of sergeant.

Life went back to how it was in Goodwill before the war had broke out. But in 1950 the the owners of the mine informed the residents of the town that in a few years the mine would be closed, and over time they would be firing miners as the mine equipment and homes were gradually torn down and removed. Arthur was one of the few who was allowed to remain in the mine up until the time that it would be closed. During the last week of mining, when they were checking out some of the tunnels to see if any new coal veins could be found to salvage the mine, something small and bright caught Arthur's eye. He was checking one of the deeper tunnels when came upon small glimmer. Arthur looked at it for a while before deciding to gently poke and prod at it, revealing that it was actually a very large rock, and within it were strange swirling gases of various intensities and colors.
Back to top Go down

Noble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children of the Elements :: Children of the Elements Universe :: Heroic Characters-
Jump to: