Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... I can't stop the changes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

So... I can't stop the changes. Empty
PostSubject: So... I can't stop the changes.   So... I can't stop the changes. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:03 pm

I went ahead and took the first steps to making Sunwall a villain group.

Apparently I just can't keep anything on the side of good. Crying or Very sad

So, looking back on that 'humans to protect humanity', I kinda went ahead and mixed a group of Lanterns and Sentinels.

Solar using cyborgs keeping humans safe from the mutants, aliens and heretics. That might've been a 40k line there. Razz

Instead of Morcalivan making'em, they'll be independantly funded by religious, financial and social groups.

Marvel populous may allow poeple like Thor and Ares to exist, but in the Dark Shroud storyline, Sunwall aren't so kind.

So look out Yin, Harmakhet, and about 3/4 of CotE, they coming for you! Twisted Evil

I got myself a memory stick, so am just moving between my comp and old laptop. Instead of posting parts, will wait to post several amenments to several Dark Shroud areas. Human Shield will be the leader of the Sunwall forces still, but be more fanatic about keeping the human race pure from genetic manipulations and mutations initially, before moving on to aliens and magics.

Putting the Order of the Eye back to all females and also taking away Morcalivan's solar powers and the physical seperation of Morcalivan and Lord Morcalivan. Going back to the idea of fighting off posession. Daehart and Black Carapace will take more active leadership roles. And the Order will act as more of extensions of Lord Morcalivan's commands since he won't be able to act on them himself.

Heatseeker, the Sunwall chick will betray the Protectorate, which will take away my idea of Morcalivan having a prison for the Dark Shroud. Instead they will have a prison in the Sun for inhumans and superhumans of all kinds. Heatseeker will become Morcalivan's sidekick. And my second comission from Ian will be not of a full character, but of Rogues Gallery faces of criminal organizations other than the Dark Shroud. Mostly based off established factions like Triad, Yakuza, Bratva, etc.

So the next updates you see will mostly be summarized bios. Morcalivan's will obviously take the longest since it's tied to everything, but other than that, to weeks maybe for the other Dark Shroud and Sunwall areas. By then I should be able to focus on finishing Morcalivan so I can comission the final art and work up some RP ideas for the public. Will leave the CotE RPs for later. I was thinking making Dark Storm and Sunwall interactions into RP sessions for the public forums some day. For a recruitment drive kinda thing. Wait and see I guess, got shit to do still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Harmakhet
Art Committee
Harmakhet

PostSubject: Re: So... I can't stop the changes.   So... I can't stop the changes. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:23 pm

I like the idea. As you pointed out...we've got a lot of gods and demi-gods floating around and while they might not be all powerful they still need a foil that can stand up to them. Having an organization that can stand up to the powers that be and potentially put up a solid fight should be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harmakhet.com/portfolio
Noble
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Noble

PostSubject: Re: So... I can't stop the changes.   So... I can't stop the changes. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:46 am

Noble is safe :p
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: So... I can't stop the changes.   So... I can't stop the changes. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 am

I'd think they'd come after Noble as soon as they found out about'em.

Only human tech and athletic heroes are really at all safe.

Though I suppose if someone gave them false information... hmmmm.. spoiler? Razz

I can see human geneticists sometime in the future being targeted as well.

Why wait for the criminal to be born when you can target it's parent now?
Back to top Go down
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

PostSubject: Re: So... I can't stop the changes.   So... I can't stop the changes. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Oh no, Noble is safe cause he can turn them all to steam if he's in any real danger. Or blast dark matter at them. Or do anything else associated with total annihilation. But seeing as we're all good guys, I'd guess that he'd treat em kindly with a good old punch to the face!
Back to top Go down
Noble
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Noble

PostSubject: Re: So... I can't stop the changes.   So... I can't stop the changes. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:17 pm

yeah Noble generally doesn't use his matter manipulation when battling evil. He prefers to use it for constructive means only, like making cures for viruses, computers, structures...anything that is more on the passive side of battling evil. He doesn't quite trust himself to use it on living beings; being afraid that if he starts playing a god he may come to think of himself as one.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: So... I can't stop the changes.   So... I can't stop the changes. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 am

I'm probably gonna keep DS in it's own universe, that way I can do things to the planet, wipe out cities, create plagues, all that fun stuff we all dream of doing, without conflicting with anyone else. The Shadow Realm can be upgraded to be used to traverse dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... I can't stop the changes.   So... I can't stop the changes. Empty

Back to top Go down

So... I can't stop the changes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children of the Elements :: Children of the Elements Universe :: Forum Committees :: Shadow Committee-
Jump to: